Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Last Saturday

Only 4 riders fronted for the hundy at 5am last Saturday but it was a great ride despite the number of flats. Not far into the ride we ran into the rain and with it my first puncture at the crossroads. The lads continued on and I met up with them on Kirkwood, not before passing Scottie with his own flat. We passed 'the Greek' on Kirkwood wearing his famous white kit but he was having nothing to do with the Southerners. In need of water and a pitstop we ended up at Maccas and the Earl of Tannum and I made the most of it chowing down a burger before heading for home. 10 minutes later I had my second flat before we continued on once again towards the brew shop. The pace was solid the whole way and I think everyone was happy to get to the brew shop. I'm not sure what the Earle of Tannum is on but I need to get me some!

Brothers?

2 comments:

Ronald McDonald said...

Craig,
Please refer to Rule #7:
http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

Anonymous said...

The Prince and his Pinarello.