Wednesday, February 6, 2013

FAIL

I'm not going to mention anything about these legs, of course I could but I won't, the issue here is the length of the socks. Now the owner of these legs is a stickler for 'the rules' and when I saw what really could pass as compression socks (I'm not bagging compression socks triathletes) I had to take a picture.

Rule #27
// Shorts and socks should be like Goldilocks.
Not too long and not too short. (Disclaimer: despite Sean Yates’ horrible choice in shorts length, he is a quintessential hard man of cycling and is deeply admired by the Velominati. Whereas Armstrong’s short and sock lengths are just plain wrong.) No socks is a no-no, as are those ankle-length ones that should only be worn by female tennis players
 
In case you've never read 'the rules' he is a link, very funny.

http://www.velominati.com/the-rules/

2 comments:

aussie kev said...

is that a photo of martina hingis's legs ?????

Unknown said...

What?? You mean no socks like this: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c7PQOkZAOME/TXZQaQ5p14I/AAAAAAAATYA/wlPzl2Bb4LE/s400/Mario%2BCipollini42.jpeg