Saturday, January 23, 2010

First post!!!

Tension is already starting to build for this Wednesday's ride with the return of the G on the Fuji and whispers of a couple of high profile riders rumoured to be making an appearance; we will see....

This will be a sad ride as it will be GC Guy's last ride as he leaves us for the big smoke. Mate you will be sorely missed as you have been an inspiration to a lot of us with your achievements in the Tri world and a mainstay to our local cycling group. Best of luck down there fella.

It looks like the KOM will now be on top of the first hill past the turn off to the Caravan Park, just to make it even more enjoyable.....

Will The Stretcher and Sprinter be winners again this week?

I don't think so!!!!

9 comments:

Paul Cannin said...

what, doubting me already!! I'll be giving the KOM my best effort come wednesday morning but the extra climb won't do me any favours.....

Tim said...

It'll probably near kill me but the view might be worth it. Tim

The GC guy said...

Beware of the Cervelo Test Team. I heard they are trialling P2C with some innovations...

Arpit said...

Me and G did a ride with The Zuuer yesterday... I think the race is for the second spot now...

Anonymous said...

Suggestion. Everyone to briefly write about what they ride and how they ride.

The GC guy said...

1) Name / Nickname
2) Bike
3) Who is your fav cyclist, fav team?
4) Famous for

Berg said...

Did we just want a new post for this? or something on the page that has the info in that?

The GC guy said...

Australia Day Brick session... easy roll on Old Tannum then run. Meet at Coffee Club for 6am start.

The GC guy said...

I reckon you have a page with everyone's profile...